Specialized Orthopedic Physicians
Moore physicians are known throughout South Carolina for correcting all kinds of orthopedic conditions in infants, children, adults and athletes. Not one of our doctors is a generalist. Each has gone through specialized training to provide treatments for diseases and injuries affecting the spine, neck, shoulder, arm, hand, foot, ankle, knee and hip.
Our top-ranked surgeons have hailed from all over the country to be a part of the practice known throughout the world for pioneering advancements in orthopedic medical care. Each physician has a dedicated care team of physician assistants, nurses, rehab therapists and radiology technologists to help ensure you’ll receive the most effective orthopedic care available today.
News & Events
Be part of the largest holiday 5k race series aimed to fight arthritis! Saturday, December 13, 2014 at Moore Center for Orthopedics!
Click here to register/donate!
Heath Cline and Michael Haney from 107.5 The Game will be broadcasting live at Moore's northeast location Thursday, October 30 from 4pm-7pm! Be sure to tune in! Listen live here : http://player.listenlive.co/22971
It’s about you and what’s best to get you back to living the life you want to live.
Moore Surgery Center Advantages:
• Performs procedures at the same high level of care and specialized attention as a hospital
• The entire center is designed specifically for orthopedics
• Dedicated care teams that know you, your doctor, the procedure, and your specific needs and expectations
• Convenient, accessible location, that’s much easier to navigate
• More personal setting and unencumbered by an emergency department
• Less risk of infection