Specialized Orthopedic Physicians
Moore physicians are known throughout South Carolina for correcting all kinds of orthopedic conditions in infants, children, adults and athletes. Not one of our doctors is a generalist. Each has gone through specialized training to provide treatments for diseases and injuries affecting the spine, neck, shoulder, arm, hand, foot, ankle, knee and hip.
Our top-ranked surgeons have hailed from all over the country to be a part of the practice known throughout the world for pioneering advancements in orthopedic medical care. Each physician has a dedicated care team of physician assistants, nurses, rehab therapists and radiology technologists to help ensure you’ll receive the most effective orthopedic care available today.
News & Events
WLTX interviews Dr. Scott about concussions in cheerleading in response to the accident a USC cheerleader had at the USC vs. Kentucky game.
Moore Center for Orthopedics is excited to bring orthopedic excellence to Irmo.
It’s about you and what’s best to get you back to living the life you want to live.
Moore Surgery Center Advantages:
• Performs procedures at the same high level of care and specialized attention as a hospital
• The entire center is designed specifically for orthopedics
• Dedicated care teams that know you, your doctor, the procedure, and your specific needs and expectations
• Convenient, accessible location, that’s much easier to navigate
• More personal setting and unencumbered by an emergency department
• Less risk of infection