David B. Fulton, M.D.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Hand surgery and shoulder surgery, University of Cincinnati Medical Center/Cincinnati Hand Surgery Specialists, Cincinnati, OH
Credentials & Affiliations:
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery with a Certificate of Added Qualifications for Hand Surgery
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Total Shoulder Replacement Surgery
Reverse Shoulder Replacements
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Nerve Compression Surgery
Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
Tendon Reconstructive Surgery
Arthritis Reconstructive Surgery
Jessamyn works full-time with Dr. Fulton in upper extremity procedures, assisting in the operating room, evaluating patients and tending to both pre- and post-operative needs. A certified physician assistant, she earned her B.A. and M.A. from Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania before joining Moore Center for Orthopedics in 2011.