It can be heartbreaking to watch your child slowed down by an orthopedic condition, whether it’s a broken bone, playground injury or complicated birth defect. Moore’s pediatric surgeons and therapists understand how these conditions affect growing infants, children and adolescents very differently than adults, and are dedicated wholly to treating children based on their unique needs. Our team is led by surgeons who are fellowship trained sub-specialists and are on call 24-7. Our pediatric rehab facility is the only one in Columbia that treats both children (0–8 years) and youth (9–17 years). And with equipment that is specially designed for children. With our focus on family-centered care, we’re here to help return your child, and your family, to a normal life.
Common Pediatric Orthopedic Conditions
- Bow-leg deformity
- Broken bones
- Club foot
- Developmental hip dysplasia
- Discoid meniscus
- Flat feet
- Growing pains
- Hip dysplasia
- Sever’s disease
- Tarsal coalition
- Bone grafts
- Club foot casting
- Fusion of the spine
- Pediatric occupational therapy
- Pediatric orthopedic surgery
- Pediatric physical therapy for children ages 0–8 years and for youth ages 9–17
- Pediatric rehab equipment specially made for children
- Scoliosis treatment and management
News & Events
WLTX interviews Dr. Scott about concussions in cheerleading in response to the accident a USC cheerleader had at the USC vs. Kentucky game.
Moore Center for Orthopedics is excited to bring orthopedic excellence to Irmo.
It’s about you and what’s best to get you back to living the life you want to live.
Moore Surgery Center Advantages:
• Performs procedures at the same high level of care and specialized attention as a hospital
• The entire center is designed specifically for orthopedics
• Dedicated care teams that know you, your doctor, the procedure, and your specific needs and expectations
• Convenient, accessible location, that’s much easier to navigate
• More personal setting and unencumbered by an emergency department
• Less risk of infection