It can be heartbreaking to watch your child slowed down by an orthopedic condition, whether it’s a broken bone, playground injury or complicated birth defect. Moore’s pediatric surgeons and therapists understand how these conditions affect growing infants, children and adolescents very differently than adults, and are dedicated wholly to treating children based on their unique needs. Our team is led by surgeons who are fellowship trained sub-specialists and are on call 24-7. Our pediatric rehab facility is the only one in Columbia that treats both children (0–8 years) and youth (9–17 years). And with equipment that is specially designed for children. With our focus on family-centered care, we’re here to help return your child, and your family, to a normal life.
Common Pediatric Orthopedic Conditions
- Bow-leg deformity
- Broken bones
- Club foot
- Developmental hip dysplasia
- Discoid meniscus
- Flat feet
- Growing pains
- Hip dysplasia
- Sever’s disease
- Tarsal coalition
- Bone grafts
- Club foot casting
- Fusion of the spine
- Pediatric occupational therapy
- Pediatric orthopedic surgery
- Pediatric physical therapy for children ages 0–8 years and for youth ages 9–17
- Pediatric rehab equipment specially made for children
- Scoliosis treatment and management
News & Events
Unfortunately, we are having some technical difficulty with our phone system today (Tuesday, September 16, 2017). We are working to fix the problem and hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please check here as well as Facebook and Twitter for updates to this matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Moore Center for Orthopedics is excited to bring orthopedic excellence to Irmo.
Why go to a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon?
• Kid friendly environment
• Specifically trained in pediatrics
• Specialize in children’s bones and growth
• Provide pediatric specific therapy
• Utilize pediatric surgical techniques